A Marketer’s Guide to Customer Experience
Customer experience (CX) is at the core of digital transformation and vice versa. B2B and B2C customers want seamless and personalized experiences from the brands they associate themselves with. Hence, delivering relevant and personalized CX is the expectation everywhere.
This guide explains why modern technology and modern data are key to delivering greater experiences. Learn more about:
- A generational shift in customer expectations
- Four CX challenges marketers face
- CX hierarchy and CX equation
- CX across the customer lifecycle and use cases
- Customer and data analytics
This page is FastPass tested and is compliant with Microsoft Accessibility features.